Thursday, October 24, 2013

Where Are You in this Dream?

     On January 22, 2013, I had a dream where I was at a slumber party and standing in a darkened room facing a group of pajama clad, immature acting adults. They were childish in their antics. Glued to their cell phones, loud bursts of laughing and carrying on, behaving much younger than their years. I was fond of them and knew that their behavior was not entirely their fault so I had patience with them and had compassion on them.
     Although this group was noisy and demanded attention, I could feel the presence of a man in the room to the right of me. Because the room was dimly lit, I could not see him but I could hear his voice and as I strained to listen, I knew that he was speaking to some of the people who had gathered around him. His teaching was full of truth and wisdom from the Scriptures. He was tenderhearted toward them, humble and kind. It was obvious that all of the adults were immature and needed the pure milk of the Word, but most seemed unaware of their need or they were not willing to receive it.
     Behind me sat a woman resting on a chase lounge. She was the only one in a reclining position; everyone else in the room, stood. She was very thin, her complexion was pale, her head was down and her arms were limp at her sides. She was weak and appeared to be in the final stages of illness. She wore shoulder length, straight, jet black hair. She would not (could not?) raise her head to look at me. She wore a light blue pantsuit. I wore red, silk pajama pants and night shirt. Although she would not acknowledge me, I was not shy of her, neither was I offended by her. Instead, I had great compassion on her. I smiled and sat down beside her and waited for her to speak. Never lifting her head, she spoke of the kind man in a way that made me think that she had once loved him. Although I sat quietly beside her for some time, the only words I remember her speaking was when she weakly said, "He really cares for these people. He is such a sipe." She could not understand his depth of love for them.

     I awoke. I tried to fall back to sleep but I could not. I prayed about the dream and wondered what a sipe was. I grabbed my phone and googled the definition. A sipe is a drain or a channel to drain and/or direct water.

     The interpretation that came is that many in the church are immature in the faith. Slumbering when they should be wide awake. (1) They are unconcerned with the devil who is intent on destroying them. (2) The trappings of the world have them tied up in things and in themselves. All but the newborns in the faith should be taking in the meat of the Word but there are many will only accept small amounts of milk, having enough nourishment to survive but not to mature. They don't have the strength needed to face what is coming upon the earth. (3) They live for the appetites of their flesh to a degree that they don't posses the self-control needed to say no to their sin and are stunted in their growth. Behaving more like children than adults. (4) Thinking they are just fine and don't need a thing, not realizing that they are really pitiful. (5) My compassion on them was great because they were in desperate need of a shepherd. (6) Their immaturity was not entirely their own fault.
     The presence of the man I felt but could not see, and could only hear if I strained to tune out the voices of the others and the noise in the room, (7) was filled of the Holy Spirit. He represented those in the church who are good shepherds and teachers who care for the flock, not as a hireling who cares nothing for the sheep. They impart pure milk and the meat of the Word of YHVH. (8) Streams of living water that are given to them from the Messiah flow from them, being directed to the precious few who will receive it. (9)
     The woman who was reclining represents the apostate church. She was dressed in a pantsuit, not in pajamas, because she didn't intend to stay. Members of the apostate don't want to be around people who try to live according to the Father's instructions. Her clothing was light blue, which signifies heaven and the commands of YHVH. At one time she received the Word with joy, but then the cares of this present age and the evil in the world, she began to refuse the milk and the meat of the Word and to submit to YHVH's authority as given in Numbers 15:38-40, "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'Throughout the generations to come you are to make tassels on the corners of your garment, with a blue cord on each tassel. You will have these tassels to look at and so you will remember all the commands of the Lord, that you may obey them and not prostitute yourselves by chasing after the lusts of your own hearts and eyes. Then you will remember to obey all my commands and will be consecrated to your God." Instead she gave herself over to false teachings that tickled her ears. (10) On this descent, her thinking became darkened and her heart grew cold. (11) Her jet black hair represents the utter darkness of her spiritual death. (12) 
     I was dressed in pajamas because all of the virgins fell asleep, the foolish and the wise. (13) The color of the pajamas represents the blood of our Matchless Messiah that is still available for those who will call upon His Name in humble repentance. I sat down next to her to listen to her with His heart of forgiveness in an effort to draw her back to Him, but she refused. Her decision was made.

    His heart still remains open if people will hear His voice and humble themselves before Him. (14)

KJV

(1)"44 And being in great agony he prayed more earnestly; and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground. 45 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow, 46 And he said to them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation."
Luke 22:44-45

(2) "8 Be sober, vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
1 Peter 5:8

(3) "12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For everyone that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness; for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."
Hebrews 5:12-14

(4) "11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
1 Corinthians 13:11

(5) "Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white rainment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."
Revelation 3:17-19

(6) "10 The thief cometh not, but for the steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13 The hireling fleethe, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd."
John 10:10-16
By the way, Jeremiah 23 and Ezekiel 34 are still relevant!

(7) "11 And he said, go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: 12 And after the earthquake a fire; but he Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. 13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?"
1 Kings 19:11-13

(8) "2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned to fables. 5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing."
2 Timothy 4:2-8

(9) "37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture that said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."
John 7:37-38

(10) "3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."
2 Timothy 4:3-4

(11) "1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, dispisers of those that are good. 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God."
2 Timothy 3:1-4

(12) "17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
2 Timothy 4:17-18
"23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
Matthew 6:23

(13) "5 While the bridegroom taried, they all slumbered and slept."
Matthew 25:5

(14) "1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness; according unto the multitude of they tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I acknowledge my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. 4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
"17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not dispise."
Psalm 51:1-4, 17

     It probably goes without saying that this was one of the more difficult dreams Father has given to me. Within it, I was able to see three different groups of people within mainstream Christian churches in America, anyway. It also contained the representation of the atoning sacrifice of Messiah who longs to gather us unto Himself that where He is, we may be also. As the time of His crucifixion drew near, He ached over Jerusalem, saying, "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered her children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" Matthew 23:37 KJV
His shed blood has not lost its power! His Word will never pass away; it is eternal! ALL He has said, will be accomplished!

Before it is too late, PLEASE, COME HOME TO HIS HEART!