Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Darkness That Can Be Felt

    My spirit has been stirred within me to share this very short dream that I had on February 7, 2013.

     I was sitting at a large, rectangular, hand hewn dining table. The only light in the room was a single, white, tapered candle in the center of the table, directly in front of me. The candle holder was black metal with a place to insert a finger so that it could be carried from one place to another. It had burned down so that only a third to a fourth of it, remained. I felt a presence come up behind me and, over my left shoulder, blew out the candle. The room was pitch black. The kind of darkness that can be felt. The kind that people experience in underground caves when the tour guides turn out the lights.

     I wrote in the notes from that night that I was not sure if the presence behind me was the Ruach Ha 'Kodesh (Holy Spirit) who is referred to in Scripture as the breath of YHVH; (i.e. Genesis 2:7, Ezekiel 37:1-14, John 20:21-22, Acts 2:1-4) or if it was from the prince of darkness. But this much I am sure of, I KNEW WHO was in control and I had no fear of the presence or of the darkness. I also wrote that I felt strongly that Father was trying to warn me of an actual event. The dream felt factual and instructional in nature. Not just referring to the spiritual darkness that we see growing around us.

     The interpretation that I got is that the table resembled that which could be seen anywhere in the world. The white contrasting with black made me think of the mixing His ways with the ways of the world. Holy with unholy. "20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20 KJV
As a result of these things happening, the world is increasingly dark. However, I knew there was more to it. As I stated, I believed that the dream was a warning of an actual event, but I didn't know what. Of course hearing about solar flares and a possible EMP blackout in the news made me wonder, but then this happened ...

     A couple of days ago, I came upon a blog in which the woman wrote about an event that would bring three days of darkness upon the earth. She wrote about how those who are abiding in YHVH would be protected in their homes during those days while many strange things happened upon the earth. Her blog included a link to another blog where the woman wrote of the same kind of event. Both women wrote of how true believers will not only be protected, but ministered to in ways that prepare them for what lies ahead. All other people will be left in darkness for all three days. The condition of every soul will be made known to them. The people who are not walking in the Light will be given a chance to repent of their sins and come into the adoption that YHVH offers through the sacrifice of His only begotten Son, Yeshua, (Jesus) the Messiah.

     When I read the messages these two women received, (and from what I have come to understand, they are not alone) of course I remembered the dream I had on February 7th. I went back to check my notes and my eyes widened when I read what I heard in my spirit as I awoke from it. "The earth has been plunged into darkness."

The Scriptures that came to me:

KJV

"21 And the Lord said to Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. 22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: 23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days; but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings."
Exodus 10:21-23

"7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons."
Psalm 16:7

"7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."
Joshua 1:7-9

"1 Here my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. 2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. 4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah."
Psalm 61:1-4

"12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and light are both alike to thee."
Psalm 139:12

"33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

     Please pray, asking Father for much discernment concerning this or any other thing you hear or watch or read during these days. Thank You.

May He continue to watch over you and fill you with wisdom and power from on high as you walk with Him in righteousness for His Namesake.

http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com

http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/it-is-upon-you.html