Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Winds of Change

     It probably goes without saying that the last post I put up has remained a part of my thoughts and prayers. I have continued to think about Saul and why he was rejected as king. Remember, he told Samuel that he had obeyed ...as the bleating of sheep and the lowing of oxen were heard in the distance. His obedience went only part of the way. I remember telling my children while they were growing up, "Delayed and partial obedience is disobedience." This was true of Saul and it is true of us.

     The good news ...

     ...is that there is still time for us to repent!

     After sending out the post on Saturday, I awoke Sunday morning to reach for my phone to check the time. I saw that my husband was already on his phone checking sport stats from the night before. The Berean is a devotional that comes to my Inbox early each morning. As I finished the devotion that came that day, I said, "Oh my word!" and handed it to my husband for him to read.

http://www.theberean.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Home.showBerean/BereanID/2045/Amos-8-3,htm

     I cannot explain how grateful I am to the Father for bringing His comfort and continued confirmation through His Word!

     Then today, my Inbox held the following post from a sister in the Lord who received a very similar message a year ago, today.

HIS STILL SMALL VOICE: One year ago today - April 1, 2013

For all shall come tumbling down, tumbling down.

Yes, they cry, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, but My hand is removed from the churches that men have built.

Build My Church! Build My people! Cleanse My alters. I shall purge all the leven, all that is not of Me.

Oh My Daughter, how I tire from looking upon all this false worship and none of it is for Me. They don't even realize that I don't hear them, for they are not sincere. A few honor Me, but then even they are stifled because of the corrupt hearts of them that are amonst them.

NO MORE. NO MORE.

to see the rest of the post, please go to: http://womanassigned.blogspot.com/2014/04/his-still-small-voice-one-year-ago.html
   
    

      The wind is blowing hard today where I live. Hmmm ...There was a morning filled with sunshine and strong winds a year ago when I was hanging out my first load of laundry of the season. I was talking to the Father about the things that were on my heart and as I bent down to pick up an item from the laundry basket, He spoke to my spirit, "Everything you have known is about to change." As I sit here this morning, listening to the wind blow around the corners of the house and whistling at the windows, the memory of that morning is very vivid in my mind.

The nature of strong winds is to move in fronts that bring change.


"13 And Samuel came to Saul: and Saul said unto him, Blessed be thou of the Lord: I have performed the commandment of the Lord.
14 And Samuel said, What meaneth then this bleating of the sheep in mine ears, and the lowing of the oxen which I hear?"
1 Samuel 15:13-14

"9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
2 Peter 3:9

"30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord God. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye."
Ezekiel 18:30-32

"13 When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountian;
14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.
15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart,
18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.
20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked."
Isaiah 57:13-21

Amazing, isn't it?!

To all of those who abide in His Word, be thou comforted for it is eternal, it is alive, it will never pass away! Those of you who are led by His Spirit who put your trust in Him and are led in His Word, you will not be put to shame! It is its own witness to the truth! HALLELUYAH! AND AGAIN, I SAY GLORY TO THE ONE WHO SITS UPON THE THRONE AND IS WORTHY!

"12 ...Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever."
Revelation 5:12-14

Again, I say, WORTHY IS THE LAMB!