Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Time for Every Purpose

     Ecclesiastes chapter three verse one tells us that, "For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven." Although a few years ago I was given a word from a prophet of the Lord that I would have a blog one day, the timing was never right. As the years passed, I began to wonder if I had missed something along the way. So needless to say, I was taken aback when He revealed and confirmed that now was the time.
     I must inform you that my only real experience with writing has been through sending letters to family members and friends, so as I sit here on this rainy morning in September, my once familiar computer screen suddenly looks like an alien from a foreign land that I am meeting for the first time. My comfort comes in knowing that His timing is always perfect, this blog is His, and I am never alone. 

Welcome!